Monday 28 July 2008

Marginalised countries form list

I am sick and tired of not being able to select Catalonia when an Internet form asks to select my country. This is why I have had the idea of creating a country list form so everybody can suggest their 'invisible' country and I'll add them into the list. I have started by adding Catalonia, Scotland, Galicia, Basque Country, Wales, Quebec, Corsica and Tibet, but there are dozens of other countries not recognised internationally which could be inserted into the list, so please suggest some and spread the word so no country in the world is missed from this list. Please feel free to copy it and use it in your websites so everybody can select their country and are not marginalised anymore.


You can copy the code from here:


And see how it looks here:

These are the added countries:

No comments: