Thursday 10 July 2008

Mad with travelodge

I have a job interview (wish me luck) in a city of the midlands and since I have to travel from Edinburgh to there and is over 400Km of journey I will have to sleep for one night there. When I was in Inverness I slept in a Travelodge and found it to be quite good value for money. Per person it was not expensive and the quality of the room, with TV, sofa and en-suite bathroom pleased me.

So, why am I mad with Traveloge I hear you say? Well, I have been trying to book a room for two hours and I still haven't been able to do so. I have tried using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Catalan accounts, Spanish accounts, Scottish accounts and nothing. Each single time I got an error message as feedback. It has been quite fustrating. What I will do, since Travelodge doesn't love me is book with my old French buddies of the Accor group. They have never let me down before.

No comments: