Tuesday 12 February 2008

A mouse in my kitchen



Tonight something scary has happened which has been worth a posting in my blog: a mouse appeared in my kitchen.

I was walking to the kitchen to something when I saw a dark shadow rushing to a broken piece of wood we have under the sink. By the sound, size and speed of the object I think it must have been a mouse, what else could it be? You might think this is because my house stinks, but is not true, the buildings stairwell it's what stinks, it has layers of crap which date from the years when the Queen of England (and Scotland) was a teenager.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll go try buying some mousetraps to see if I can catch the little fellow. It's sad but sometimes a man has to fight for its land and food. Meanwhile I've locked all the food inside the closets and tried to insulate the rubbish.

No comments: